Notes for Nicholas Ridgely
Commissioned 1746 as Judge of the Supreme Court of New Castle, Kent and Sussex
on Delaware. As foreman of the Grand Jury. on 5/20/1735, he signed a petition
to King George II against granting a charter to Lord Baltimore, in abrogation
of the rights of the Penn family in the Three Lower Counties on Delaware
Children of SARAH WORTHINGTON and JUDGE RIDGELY are:
1. Sarah Ridgely, b. November 12, 1712; d. December 16, 1734.
2. Rebecca Ridgely, b. October 18, 1714, Dover, Delaware; d. 1755.
3. Rachel Ridgely, b. February 07, 1716/17; d. December 1753, Christ's Church
Dover, Delaware by Rev Hugh Niel.
4. Ruth Ridgely, b. March 15, 1718/19; m. James Garrell.
5. Ann Ridgely, b. February 18, 1720/21.
| HOME | EMAIL | SURNAMES |
Page built by Gedpage Version 2.21 ©2009 on 18 May 2011